Celebrating 58 Years!
Get the latest mobility updates
Celebrating 58 Years!
When a company reaches a milestone like its 58th Anniversary, there is good reason to celebrate. After all, many companies established in the 1960s no longer exist! As we celebrate, we’ve taken a moment to reflect on our ability to grow and evolve over these six decades – we’ve definitely seen it all!
The founding company began as a destination service company, assisting relocating families in the San Francisco Bay area. Over the years, we evolved into a full-service Relocation Management Company. Today, NuCompass is still going strong with Frank Patitucci as Chairman and Dave Marron as CEO at the helm, delivering a comprehensive range of global mobility services in more than 150 countries.
On this anniversary, we ask ourselves, “What are the key factors that have allowed us to survive and prosper over so many years?” The answer is simple: we embrace change and innovation; we hire and nurture great people; we partner with the best suppliers in the industry; and, most importantly, we listen to our clients.
Looking back, NuCompass was first to market with many new ways to serve customers.
- First in the industry to use the Internet for service delivery and client communications
- First to enable transferring employees to upload receipts and request reimbursements online
- First to integrate eSignature functionality throughout the entire relocation process for transferees
- First to implement an agent-direct real estate model, which streamlined the communication process among employees, real estate agents, and our Consultants
- First to implement an integrated global OnSite® service delivery model providing more local assistance and extended support for assignees
Throughout our history, we have adapted to the many shifts in the mobility landscape, especially in the area of technology:
- Our award-winning CoPilot® technology is a single platform for managing everything related to both US Domestic relocation and global mobility management.
- Our technology is integrated with clients’ HRIS and payroll systems; suppliers’ service delivery and video survey tools; and data sources for destination information, cost estimates, and the like.
On this anniversary, we especially celebrate:
- Our partnerships with each of our clients, a roster that continues to expand with well-known global brands.
- Our network of vetted suppliers that help us deliver cost-effective, high-quality services to our clients and their transferring employees.
- Our experienced, knowledgeable team members that deliver extraordinary service and have been recognized with multiple customer service awards.
We are very excited for the future of our company!